I[dropcap][/dropcap]t’s a NEW YEAR!!! I am still so amazed at how fast the past year flew by and wanted to share my top 18 images from the 2018 season!
- First up is my sweet friend, Carleigh! We did her senior session last January at the beautiful Blackwater Falls State Park! It was a cold, snowy day, but then the sun came out for this shot!!
- This photo is one that is so special to my heart. I was honored to be a part of these three gorgeous little girls’ adoption day. They were the most adorable little girls and were so happy!! It was a perfect day!
- What a gorgeous bride, wasn’t she?! This was taken at Canaan Valley State Park, another place that I LOVE to shoot at.
- Look at the love between them! I had the best time with Brooke and Cameron during their engagement session at Deep Creek Lake! I’m so excited to shoot their wedding in August!
- Ahhh, another one that is so close to my heart! This gorgeous girl is so loved by her Aunt “Zo-Zo” and everyone else who she comes in contact with. Asalynn has the greatest personality and is going to be a big sister soon!
- Next is this fun couple!! They traveled almost two hours to spend the day with me and it poured the rain the ENTIRE session! We spent most of our time hanging out on Front Street Thomas, WV and then made our way to the falls for this epic shot!!!!! Blackwater Falls State Park never disappoints. Can’t wait for their wedding this summer!
- I love this colorful photo! Maya requested a floral crown from Thomasyard, another small business that I love working with! We took this photo literally minutes before a HUGE thunderstorm, I guess you could say it rains a lot in the mountains?!
- They say laughter is the best medicine! This family is so special to my heart, I’ve had the pleasure to document sweet Kenley’s life from the beginning and this is by far my favorite image I’ve taken of their gorgeous little family!
- That bouquet, those gorgeous pines, and that super fun, loving couple! Throw some amazing vendors in and you’ve got a very successful styled shoot. This is one of my favorite images from the Four Magazines holiday shoot!
- Hanah and Spencer traveled three hours for their Blackwater Falls session. It was still October and our crazy winter weather had already begun! I had a very hard time choosing what shot to use from their session because there were so many great ones. This image is a perfect example of a two seasons picture! Oh, did I mention these two are getting married soon?! Congratulations, you two!!
- These two are going to be the best parents!! We did Lydia and Simeon’s session in the fall at the place where he proposed just a year earlier!
- When their momma requested a fun shoot in this old truck their dad restored, I knew this session would be super fun!! It’s one of my all-time favorite kid images!
- Leah was a gorgeous December bride. This image is a reminder that all you need is NATURAL light in your getting ready space to have the best portraits.
- Another super fun day with a great couple at one of my favorite venues, The White Barn at Lucas Farm! That red dress and bouquet from Clara’s Garden made for a gorgeous session.
- Oh, take me back to the ocean! This was a dream destination and I’m grateful for the opportunity to have documented Chelsea and Dustin’s wedding day.
- India and Brandon were one of my very favorite couples to work with!! We had a lot of fun on the family farm. I love this shot because this blanket is from a mission trip they went on together! I’m so excited for their wedding in June.
- Baby Silas, you are so loved by Aunt “Zo-Zo” and your mommy and daddy! I adore this family and am so thankful for my cousins’ support in my business journey.
- Last but not least, one of my very favorites of all time. A Cooper’s Rock sunset with this sweet couple! Emily and Rob were my very first couple to book for 2020 and I cannot wait for their big day!
Happy New Year, Friends!!xoxo,